Taste test: These cookies resembled the CBL Munchee Ginger Biscuits in most ways, both originating in Sri Lanka, with a similar shape of box, containing two foil packets and holding round cookies of the same diameter and color. In this case, the packets held 12 cookies each, rather than 14, but they made up for the smaller number of cookies by making them thicker.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch, much like the other one, and a good helping of ginger flavor, more than your typical American ginger snap, but less ginger than the CBL ones, which were particularly strong. Good cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong ginger smell, but not as strong as the CBL Munchee ones.
From the package: “Crisp & tasty even to the last bite” ... “Rich & tasty quality cookies made with real ginger” ... “Product of Ceylon”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: AFN Broker LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road