Taste test: These cookies resembled the CBL Munchee Ginger Biscuits in most ways, both originating in Sri Lanka, with a similar shape of box, containing two foil packets and holding round cookies of the same diameter and color. In this case, the packets held 12 cookies each, rather than 14, but they made up for the smaller number of cookies by making them thicker.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch, much like the other one, and a good helping of ginger flavor, more than your typical American ginger snap, but less ginger than the CBL ones, which were particularly strong. Good cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong ginger smell, but not as strong as the CBL Munchee ones.
From the package: “Crisp & tasty even to the last bite” ... “Rich & tasty quality cookies made with real ginger” ... “Product of Ceylon”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: AFN Broker LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road