Taste test: This box contained a tray holding two groups of four rectangular sandwich cookies each. Each sandwich was rectangular, with the BOURBON name imprinted on the one side of each chocolate cookie, along with two rows of five holes, one row below and one above the name. The filling between the cookies was darker than the cookies. There were also several chunks of sugar on the exterior of each one. Quality control seemed to be lacking, as the side of the cookie with the logo was in some cases facing the outside of the sandwich and sometimes facing inward. In one of the sets, all four sandwiches had both the logos on the outside, while the other set one had the logo facing inward on one cookie and outward on the other.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and some very tasty cookies, with a nice moistness from the filling and lots of chocolate. These went well with cold milk, a nice snack!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate fudge smell.
From the package: “Product of India”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nimah Market, North Cambridge. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road