Taste test: These rectangular sandwich cookies had two rows of five holes on each side, with the word BOURBON in large letters in between the two rows. The cookies had a dark brown color, with a filling that was fairly thick (but thinner than the cookies) and even darker brown.
I was hoping to have these with some cold milk, but it turned out that all I had in the fridge was chocolate milk, and that seemed like a bit of overchocolate, so I had them sans beverage. The package contained 11 of the large sandwiches, which seems like quite a lot, and according to my math, the references to "per 100g" indicated that seven sandwiches is one serving, which is still a lot, especially when you don't have any cold milk on hand. All in all, I wasn't impressed by the chocolate, as it was kind of weak.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crunchy chocolate flavoured cream sandwich biscuits”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road