Taste test: These rectangular sandwich cookies had two rows of five holes on each side, with the word BOURBON in large letters in between the two rows. The cookies had a dark brown color, with a filling that was fairly thick (but thinner than the cookies) and even darker brown.
I was hoping to have these with some cold milk, but it turned out that all I had in the fridge was chocolate milk, and that seemed like a bit of overchocolate, so I had them sans beverage. The package contained 11 of the large sandwiches, which seems like quite a lot, and according to my math, the references to "per 100g" indicated that seven sandwiches is one serving, which is still a lot, especially when you don't have any cold milk on hand. All in all, I wasn't impressed by the chocolate, as it was kind of weak.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crunchy chocolate flavoured cream sandwich biscuits”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road