Taste test: This highly anticipated version of Oreos used the same graham cracker-flavored cookies as the S'mores and Key Lime Pie ones while adding a lavender-colored filling to bring on the blueberry.
I grabbed a sandwich and bit in to find that it really did taste like a blueberry pie. Pretty much exactly like one. I checked the ingredients, and there was no blueberry, but you could have fooled me. Great!
A note about the packaging: When we reviewed the Cinnamon Bun Oreo less than 6 months ago, we noted that after several years of shrinking the size of the limited-edition packages, Oreo had reversed course and gone back up one size. (See that review for a very detailed discussion of this issue.) Well, it didn't last — they've once again brought the size down to a paltry 10.7 oz. So you might want to buy multiple packages to avoid running out. I bought three!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly smells like graham crackers, but also a hint of blueberry on the second whiff.
From the package: “Graham flavored cookie with blueberry flavored creme artificially flavored” ... “Limited edition” ... “Net Wt 10.7 oz (303g)”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (160 snacks)
- Cookies (651 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (446 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Sandwiches (288 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road