Taste test: This package contained six individual packets, each holding four Oreo-like sandwich cookies. They were clearly based on the Oreo concept, with even the surface design being very Oreo-like, but there were some differences. They were larger in diameter than Oreos, and the cookies were noticeably thinner (though still a bit thicker than Oreo Thins).
I crunched in to find a feel that was a bit crispier than Oreos, and the taste was different from Oreos but still quite good, with plenty of chocolate and sweet creme.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweeter and less chocolatey than Oreos.
From the package: “Biscuits cacaotés fourrés à la crème vanille” ... “5+1 Gratuit” ... “Cocoa biscuit filled with vanilla cream”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Biscuiterie Moderne Zine (Morocco)
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road