Black Onion Health Cookies
Taste test: These "cookies" looked more like crackers than cookies, and more specifically, they looked a lot like Ritz Crackers, with round shapes and a similar pattern of holes, but with a chocolate-brown color (not black, as the onions may have been black, but the cookies definitely were not).
We crunched in to find that they were a bit denser than Ritz, not crumbly like Ritz, and a had a nice mild onion taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: flour, sugar, milk powder, black onion, salt, palm oil, soybean oil, baking soda.” ... “Origin: Taiwan”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Tiffany Food Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road