Taste test: These square cookies had edges that looked like postage stamps, with a top side featuring a grid pattern of holes, plus the Papadopoulos brand written out in Greek.
They had a night light crunch and a mildly sweet taste, reminding me a lot of animal crackers. Very good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet smell.
From the package: “8 servings per container” ... “Serving Size 4 crackers (28g)”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Sevan Bakery, Watertown. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road