Taste test: This cup-shaped package contained smallish cookies with a series of bumps around their edges, some art on one side of each and a Nutella-like filling in the center. The illustrations were made with a much lighter ink than was shown on the package, and there were all sorts of different ones, including animals, musical instruments, rings and a crescent moon. The side of the package had a chart showing all of the possible pictures, broken down by category.
The cookies had a nice crunch and a good helping of creamy chocolate and hazelnut spread. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Nutella, but mild.
From the package: “Product of Turkey” ... “Cookies Filled with Milk Chocolate Cream”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (73 reviews)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (49 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road