Taste test: This cup-shaped package contained smallish cookies with a series of bumps around their edges, some art on one side of each and a Nutella-like filling in the center. The illustrations were made with a much lighter ink than was shown on the package, and there were all sorts of different ones, including animals, musical instruments, rings and a crescent moon. The side of the package had a chart showing all of the possible pictures, broken down by category.
The cookies had a nice crunch and a good helping of creamy chocolate and hazelnut spread. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Nutella, but mild.
From the package: “Product of Turkey” ... “Cookies Filled with Milk Chocolate Cream”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (79 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (50 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road