Taste test: This isn't really a new kind of Oreo, but after reviewing the Mickey Mouse 90th Birthday Oreos, we realized we'd missed out on the non-limited-edition of the same flavor.
This version had the standard Oreo markings on the two cookies enclosing the sandwich, with little streaks of various colors inside the otherwise white filling. The taste was the same as the Mickey ones, sweeter than standard Oreos, indeed reminding me of eating a birthday cake. All in all, I'd say that original Oreos are better, but if you're going to have these, definitely pour yourself some milk to balance out that sweetness.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like birthday cake frosting, very sweet.
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published November 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road