Taste test: This package contained 18 cookies, arranged in three rows in a tray, with domed shapes and smooth chocolate exteriors that promised to be concealing a peanut butter filling.
I crunched in to find that the texture was soft and crunchy all at once, as the bottom of the interior was a crumbly chocolate cookie, and atop it was smooth peanut butter. Those elements, along with the chocolate coating, made for pretty much perfection, a great combination of tastes and textures. I could easily have eaten the whole package.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet chocolate and PB smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “Covered in Rich Fudge” ... “Made with Real Cocoa” ... “Creamy” ... “ALDI twice as nice guarantee”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road