Taste test: This package contained 18 cookies, arranged in three rows in a tray, with domed shapes and smooth chocolate exteriors that promised to be concealing a peanut butter filling.
I crunched in to find that the texture was soft and crunchy all at once, as the bottom of the interior was a crumbly chocolate cookie, and atop it was smooth peanut butter. Those elements, along with the chocolate coating, made for pretty much perfection, a great combination of tastes and textures. I could easily have eaten the whole package.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet chocolate and PB smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “Covered in Rich Fudge” ... “Made with Real Cocoa” ... “Creamy” ... “ALDI twice as nice guarantee”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road