Taste test: This package of Fig Newtons knockoff cookies contained two separately wrapped packs, each containing a tray holding 14 cookies.
Much like various other brands doing this, they looked like Fig Newtons and felt and tasted much the same. I could eat these all day long, very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great sweet fig smell.
From the package: “chewy cookies with a real fruit–filled center” ... “Benton's® delicious cookies are one of life's simple pleasures. A family favorite, they're completely irresistible right down to the last bite.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road