Taste test: We've reviewed lots of great snacks from both Aldi and Trader Joe's, and although they're very different stores, they're actually related companies, and sometimes this shows in the products they sell.
Package design aside, this one had an uncanny resemblance to Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe Joe's. They were both chocolate-covered Oreos knockoffs with crunch bits of peppermint stuck to the exterior. The coated cookie sandwiches were thick thanks to a generous chocolate coating, and they were quite good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “Indulge with these Peppermint Sandwich Cremes covered in Rich Dark Chocolate and Topped with Peppermint Sprinkles.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road