Taste test: These Oreo knockoffs had a floral design featuring five holes on each of the two cookies enclosing the sandwich, with white filling around the edges that had some stray chocolate cookie dust stuck to at, as well as an occasional bit of red peppermint candy (but far less of the red stuff than pictured on the package).
I crunched in to find a great mix of chocolate, creme and mint, including an occasional solid crunch when my teeth encountered a bit of peppermint hard candy. Very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate peppermint smell. Wow!
From the package: “Double candy cane filling in a chocolate sandwich cookie”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1752 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Mints (155 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road