Taste test: These Oreo knockoffs had a floral design featuring five holes on each of the two cookies enclosing the sandwich, with white filling around the edges that had some stray chocolate cookie dust stuck to at, as well as an occasional bit of red peppermint candy (but far less of the red stuff than pictured on the package).
I crunched in to find a great mix of chocolate, creme and mint, including an occasional solid crunch when my teeth encountered a bit of peppermint hard candy. Very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate peppermint smell. Wow!
From the package: “Double candy cane filling in a chocolate sandwich cookie”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Mints (158 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road