And also unlike those other three, these weren't sandwiches of two wafers with filling, but rather just individual wafers. The taste surprised as well, since it was nothing like a waffle dough, but rather they tasted like butter cookies. Butter cookies come in all sorts of shapes, but those shapes are usually nothing like this one. Good cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like butter cookies.
From the package: “Traditional Crisp Wafers” ... “A European favorite, these Delicate Belgian Waffle Cookies are made in the same Belgian bakery as our popular Biscoff”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road