Taste test: These small cookies took an unusual shape, trying to look like a handlebar mustache, promising to deliver tiny chocolate chips within that mustache shape.
The bag came out of the snack basket on a JetBlue flight. On most of my previous flights, they offered Famous Amos cookies as the sole sweet snack in a basket containing such salty things as Doritos, Cheez-Its, PopCorners and Terra Blues. Famous Amos certainly served the role of a strong chocolate-delivery system. In this case, the cookies had a pretty good crunch, but they failed in the chocolate regard — a surprise, given the great chocolate in other Belgian Boys snacks. The chips were tiny and there just weren't enough of them. So I got no chocolate rush at all.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much chocolate.
From the package: “Belgian Chocolate Chip Cookies” ... “Produced in Belgium”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Belgian Boys
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (26 reviews)
- Chocolate (1778 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy aboard Jet Blue. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road