Taste test: This ice cream shop-themed version of Oreos, based on my favorite flavor, had the usual Oreo chocolate cookies enclosing a two-tone creme filling — one layer green with tiny brown spots, the other all brown. The alignment of the two layers varied a bit from one cookie to the next, as both colors didn't consistently extend all the way to the edge (as was pictured on the wrapper), leaving some parts of the exposed filling all-green or all-brown.
I crunched in to find exactly what I've come to expect from the many kinds of mint Oreos, which is that no matter how many ways they change things up, mint and chocolate is still a great combination. The balance was excellent, with a taste that was reasonably similar to Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Even better with cold milk!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really good, like a lot of other chocolate and mint cookies.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Mint & chocolate flavor cremes with chocolate chips” ... “Baskin-Robbins mark and logo are registered trademarks of BR IP Holder LLC” ... “Net Wt 10.7 oz (303g)”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road