Taste test: This ice cream shop-themed version of Oreos, based on my favorite flavor, had the usual Oreo chocolate cookies enclosing a two-tone creme filling — one layer green with tiny brown spots, the other all brown. The alignment of the two layers varied a bit from one cookie to the next, as both colors didn't consistently extend all the way to the edge (as was pictured on the wrapper), leaving some parts of the exposed filling all-green or all-brown.
I crunched in to find exactly what I've come to expect from the many kinds of mint Oreos, which is that no matter how many ways they change things up, mint and chocolate is still a great combination. The balance was excellent, with a taste that was reasonably similar to Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Even better with cold milk!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really good, like a lot of other chocolate and mint cookies.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Mint & chocolate flavor cremes with chocolate chips” ... “Baskin-Robbins mark and logo are registered trademarks of BR IP Holder LLC” ... “Net Wt 10.7 oz (303g)”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (151 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Mints (155 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road