Taste test: This tube of round sandwich cookies surprised me a bit when I opened it, because everything on the package looked to be chocolate, but facing me when I opened the right end of the tube was a light beige cookie. A very close look at the package showed that the bottom half of each sandwich was indeed shown as a lighter cookie (though most of it was not visible in the picture), with a round chocolate cookie bearing a hole in its middle on top, and a chocolate filling in between, spilling through that hole. When I managed to pull the full cookie out of the tube (it's tricky with the kind of package) it did indeed look like that.
I crunched in to find that these were very tasty sandwiches — a nice brittle crunch from the cookies, and a really delicious taste from the creamy chocolate filling. Excellent!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard butter cookie smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Sweden (27 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road