Taste test: These round sandwich cookies had the same form factor as the Caramel & Brownie version from Bahlsen. Even the colors looked fairly similar, as the cookies were the same light brown (less dark in both cases than pictured on the tubular package) but the filling was actually white in this case, vs. off-white for the other ones.
I crunched in to find a nice brittle, light feel from the cookies and a soft, creamy feel from the filling. It didn't taste much like white chocolate, as it was more of an Oreo-like cream, except sweeter in taste and softer in feel. Not as good as the Caramel & Brownie version, but OK.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet and sugary. Slightly chocolatey.
From the package: “Seria Limitowana”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road