Taste test: These round sandwich cookies were fairly large, at about 2-1/4 inches in diameter, with the Hit logo and a pattern of holes on each of the cookie surfaces. In between the two cookies was an off-white creme filling.
I bit in to find a nice, light, crumbly feel, with a good chocolate taste and a really nice caramel cream taste rom the filling. There was a nice contrast in tastes between the cookies and the filling, and the combination of chocolate and caramel did kind of taste like a caramel brownie. Very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I hadn't really even contemplated the existence of a caramel brownie before finding these cookies (not that I have anything against the idea) but they did smell like a caramel brownie.
From the package: “Seria Limitowana” ... “Markizy kakaowe z kremem o smaku karmelowym”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (90 reviews)
- Chocolate (1766 snacks)
- Cookies (614 snacks)
- Limited Editions (411 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
- Sandwiches (278 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road