Taste test: These round sandwich cookies were fairly large, at about 2-1/4 inches in diameter, with the Hit logo and a pattern of holes on each of the cookie surfaces. In between the two cookies was an off-white creme filling.
I bit in to find a nice, light, crumbly feel, with a good chocolate taste and a really nice caramel cream taste rom the filling. There was a nice contrast in tastes between the cookies and the filling, and the combination of chocolate and caramel did kind of taste like a caramel brownie. Very good!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I hadn't really even contemplated the existence of a caramel brownie before finding these cookies (not that I have anything against the idea) but they did smell like a caramel brownie.
From the package: “Seria Limitowana” ... “Markizy kakaowe z kremem o smaku karmelowym”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road