Asian Boy (E.B.Q.) Sesame Seed Cookies
Taste test: This package contained eight separately wrapped "cookies," but really they looked like mini-bars. Each one had lots of sesame seeds facing the exterior, but from the edges, we could also see some peanuts inside. The bars had a squishable, bendable feel. Each individual piece had a Saran Wrap-like wrapper, which was slightly tricky to get off.
We bit in to find that the interior consisted of peanuts and the sweet stuff holding it all together, while the sesame seeds that we saw on the represented all of the sesame seeds. The taste was just slightly sweet, as they didn't overdo it with the sugar. It was quite different to eat than similar crunchy bars, but it was pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peanut smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sesame seed, Sugar, Malt, Peanut” ... “Product of Vietnam”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Jia Ho Supermarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road