Asian Boy (E.B.Q.) Sesame Seed Cookies
Taste test: This package contained eight separately wrapped "cookies," but really they looked like mini-bars. Each one had lots of sesame seeds facing the exterior, but from the edges, we could also see some peanuts inside. The bars had a squishable, bendable feel. Each individual piece had a Saran Wrap-like wrapper, which was slightly tricky to get off.
We bit in to find that the interior consisted of peanuts and the sweet stuff holding it all together, while the sesame seeds that we saw on the represented all of the sesame seeds. The taste was just slightly sweet, as they didn't overdo it with the sugar. It was quite different to eat than similar crunchy bars, but it was pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peanut smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sesame seed, Sugar, Malt, Peanut” ... “Product of Vietnam”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Jia Ho Supermarket, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road