Taste test: This package contained a single graham cracker, nearly square and fairly standard in size at about 2-1/2 inches in one dimension and slightly shorter in the other, and it was indeed smothered in milk chocolate. The outside was all milk chocolate, but not smooth, with different textures on top and bottom.
In concept, this wasn't much different from Keebler's Deluxe Grahams, which are quite good, but this was quite noticeably better — the high quality of the rich, creamy milk chocolate was evident. With a thick coating, nice crunch and great milk chocolate taste, this one was just about perfect.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in USA” ... “Our original family recipes began in 1892 with our founder, Chester A. Asher, and the tradition continues today.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Asher's Chocolate Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road