Taste test: This package contained a single graham cracker, nearly square and fairly standard in size at about 2-1/2 inches in one dimension and slightly shorter in the other, and it was indeed smothered in milk chocolate. The outside was all milk chocolate, but not smooth, with different textures on top and bottom.
In concept, this wasn't much different from Keebler's Deluxe Grahams, which are quite good, but this was quite noticeably better — the high quality of the rich, creamy milk chocolate was evident. With a thick coating, nice crunch and great milk chocolate taste, this one was just about perfect.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in USA” ... “Our original family recipes began in 1892 with our founder, Chester A. Asher, and the tradition continues today.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Asher's Chocolate Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chip-in Farm, Bedford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road