Taste test: This package contained one chocolate-coated Oreo-style cookie, and since we've had lots of coated Oreos, the real unusual thing here was that there was only one of them. Since it cost $1.69 for one cookie, while Oreo packages costing $3 to $4 might have 10 to 15 coated cookies, I had really high hopes for a reallllly good cookie.
The coating had a nice milk chocolate color, quite a bit lighter than the two Oreo-like cookies, and it was pretty thick, with the top thicker than a single cookie and the bottom thinner. The taste was very good, with milk chocolate coating dominating while the cookies and creme filling added some crunch, even more chocolate and some contrasting creme. Very good, though I don't think I'll be buying lots of these at $1.69/cookie!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Asher's Chocolate Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chip-in Farm, Bedford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road