Taste test: These thick, rectangular chocolate biscuits from Australia had probably the palest-colored milk chocolate coating I've ever seen, just really light in color compared to any other milk chocolate, and when I crunched in, the color situation got even weirder.
Inside, there were three layers — two cookie layers with sort of a slightly reddish tint surrounding a very light-colored chocolate creme layer. The great thing was that this three-way chocolate combination was a total pleasure to eat, with a nice crunchy feel from the cookies, yet soft and creamy from the center, and a delicious chocolate taste. I had to be careful to put only three biscuits out on a plate and then put away the the package, to avoid eating the whole thing (which is what happened when I had the Chewy Caramel version of these).
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smooth milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate coated biscuits with a chocolate cream center” ... “The most irresistible chocolate biscuit”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (640 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road