Taste test: These thick, rectangular chocolate biscuits from Australia had probably the palest-colored milk chocolate coating I've ever seen, just really light in color compared to any other milk chocolate, and when I crunched in, the color situation got even weirder.
Inside, there were three layers — two cookie layers with sort of a slightly reddish tint surrounding a very light-colored chocolate creme layer. The great thing was that this three-way chocolate combination was a total pleasure to eat, with a nice crunchy feel from the cookies, yet soft and creamy from the center, and a delicious chocolate taste. I had to be careful to put only three biscuits out on a plate and then put away the the package, to avoid eating the whole thing (which is what happened when I had the Chewy Caramel version of these).
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smooth milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate coated biscuits with a chocolate cream center” ... “The most irresistible chocolate biscuit”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road