Taste test: These rectangular cookies from Australia consisted of three internal layers — chocolate cookies on top and bottom, and a middle layer consisting of a dense chocolate creme on the edges and chewy caramel in the middle — plus a chocolate coating on the whole exterior.
They tasted great! They were crunchy and had a nice variety of textures, plus the caramel and chocolate worked really well together, especially with a glass of cold milk..
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate smell, with a hint of caramel.
From the package: “Chocolate coated biscuits with a chewy caramel center” ... “The most irresistible chocolate biscuit”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Cookies (642 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road