Taste test: These rectangular cookies from Australia consisted of three internal layers — chocolate cookies on top and bottom, and a middle layer consisting of a dense chocolate creme on the edges and chewy caramel in the middle — plus a chocolate coating on the whole exterior.
They tasted great! They were crunchy and had a nice variety of textures, plus the caramel and chocolate worked really well together, especially with a glass of cold milk..
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate smell, with a hint of caramel.
From the package: “Chocolate coated biscuits with a chewy caramel center” ... “The most irresistible chocolate biscuit”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road