Archway Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Crispy Snacking Cookies
Taste test: I bought this bag of cookies because it said "snacking cookies" in the name, so they seemed particularly appropriate for a snack review.
Each round cookie was about and inch and half in diameter, and the shapes were fairly uniform. There were two or three chocolate chips jutting out of the top of most cookies. They were definitely crunchy and not soft, as they would break and not bend. The taste was OK, but nothing spectacular, as they were just average cookies. The initial taste was not particularly good, but the peanut butter and chocolate aftertaste was pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not very good. Didn't remind me of chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, or any combination thereof. On second whiff, maybe a bit like bad peanut butter cookies.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat per serving” ... “We understand life is busy. You've got things to do and places to go. Now you don't have to stop what you're doing to enjoy the homestyle taste of Archway cookies. Archway Snacking Cookies come by the bagful.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road