Taste test: These cookies were shaped kind of like 9-petal flowers, and they were very thin, with flat bottoms and slightly rounded tops.
They were really good, as they tasted just like Ginger Snaps, with plenty of sweet ginger taste. The box said that the serving size was 6 cookies, with 5 servings in the box, but I ate the whole thing in basically two sittings. Really hard to put these down once you start eating them. Mmmmm.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong ginger smell, just like Ginger Snaps.
From the package: “By appointment to H.M. The King of Sweden” ... “Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients” ... “Galletas de Jengibre”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road