Taste test: These rectangular cookies consisted of a crunchy cookie center, topped by a green mint crème layer and then covered on all sides with milk chocolate.
The large box contained just 12 cookies, widely separated from one another on a plastic tray, and the cookies looked just about identical to the ones pictured on the box. As with other cookies made from mint and milk chocolate (and in some cases, crème), from Entenmann's, Oreo, another Oreo variety, Keebler, another Keebler and yet another Keebler, the result was quite good. Once I opened the box, it didn't take long to eat all the cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great, really nice milk chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “Rich, velvety chocolate. Melt-in-your-mouth mint crème. The satisfying crunch of a crisp, cocoa cookie. Indulgent pleasures await you with the Andes® Andes Crème de Menthe Cookies. Savor alone ... or share if you must. No matter how you choose to enjoy them, blissful satisfaction will be yours with every decedent bite.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Andes Candies L.P.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road