Taste test: This package contained smallish, round, beige-colored cookies.
We were very eager to try them, for a couple of reasons. First, we'd never tried onion cookies. But beyond that, the package promised "Onion Cookies with Original Flavor" and we had no idea what that meant. So we ate some, and what we got was basically butter cookies, and they were pretty good. Most people couldn't notice any onion at all. Others though there was maybe a hint of onion somewhere, either real or just something that they perceived because of the expectation of onion. Either way, a nice little package of cookies to enjoy on a long airplane ride.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly smells like cookies, with maybe the very slightest bit of raw onion.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (113 reviews)
- Cookies (585 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (109 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jessica R aboard China East Airlines. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road