Taste test: This package contained smallish, round, beige-colored cookies.
We were very eager to try them, for a couple of reasons. First, we'd never tried onion cookies. But beyond that, the package promised "Onion Cookies with Original Flavor" and we had no idea what that meant. So we ate some, and what we got was basically butter cookies, and they were pretty good. Most people couldn't notice any onion at all. Others though there was maybe a hint of onion somewhere, either real or just something that they perceived because of the expectation of onion. Either way, a nice little package of cookies to enjoy on a long airplane ride.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly smells like cookies, with maybe the very slightest bit of raw onion.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Cookies (640 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road