Taste test: This bag contained animal cracker-style cookies in various sports-related shapes. The bag included four cookies shaped like basketballs, one baseball, one tennis racquet, one race car, one soccer ball, one football and one skateboard. It took me a little while to figure out what the skateboard one was supposed to be, as it looked like a hot dog with wheels at first, but when I checked the bag, among the illustrations was a skateboard tilted at an angle, so I figured it out.
The cookies were quite tasty, with a mildly graham-like taste, and I ate the whole bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like butter cookies.
From the package: “Trans Fat Free!” ... “The contents of this package satisfy USDA requirements for one bread serving, as well as the FCS instruction for the grains/breads component requirement in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Program.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: MJM Marketing
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Doyle's, Jamaica Plain. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road