Taste test: This thick, perfectly round cookie had a white meringue coating covering most of the outside, with the interior consisting of two cookie layers surrounding a creamy caramel middle.
It was definitely on the sweet side, but also quite tasty, with a nice caramel taste and a good crumbly cookie texture. Also quite as sugar rush, so eating the whole thing at once might be a bit much. This could be one to share with several people, or eat in stages.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice meringue smell.
From the package: “Cookies filled with dulce de leche (milk caramel spread) coated with meringue”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Maria A in Argentina. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road