Zwiefel Wave Chips Smokey Bacon Flavor
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips really didn't taste much like bacon at all.
In the aftertaste, there was a slight taste that maybe reminded me just a bit of bacon grease. But to call the flavor Smokey Bacon is really a vast exaggeration. The chips were crisp, with a pretty good crunch and a tasty flavoring on them. But just not much of a bacon flavoring.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, but not like bacon.
From the package: “Die Krack-Znacks!” ... “Ingredients: potatoes, sunflower oil Seasoning: starch, dextrose, flavour, flavour enhancer: E621, salt, paprika powder, acidulants: citric acid, spice extracts (lactosa), smoke flavour”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Switzerland (19 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tilman Achtnich, Wolfgang Breuning and Andreas Wetter in Germany. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road