Zweifel Snacketti Bacon Strips
Taste test: These snacks were small, light and crispy, with an appearance similar to pork rinds, except that there were some dull red stripes on these to make them resemble bacon.
They were made from a corn-based flour, and that was probably what helped to make the texture superior to even the crispiest of pork rinds. The bacon flavor was very good, quite tasty with real bacon flavor, kind of addictive.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good bacon smell.
From the package: “Schmeckt nach Spass. Jedem Snacketti seine Form. Und jedem Snacker sein Geschmack. Einfach krackig! Und immer gut!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Lausanne, Switzerland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road