Zweifel Snacketti Bacon Strips
Taste test: These snacks were small, light and crispy, with an appearance similar to pork rinds, except that there were some dull red stripes on these to make them resemble bacon.
They were made from a corn-based flour, and that was probably what helped to make the texture superior to even the crispiest of pork rinds. The bacon flavor was very good, quite tasty with real bacon flavor, kind of addictive.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good bacon smell.
From the package: “Schmeckt nach Spass. Jedem Snacketti seine Form. Und jedem Snacker sein Geschmack. Einfach krackig! Und immer gut!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road