Yummies Ziba's Anillitos Potato Ring Chips Barbecue
Taste test: This bag contained small rings made from potato, generally similar to Hula Hoops, but these had more irregular shapes and more variation in the thickness of the rings. The rings had a light orange color, with lots of seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch and quite a lot of flavor — the mix of seasonings went well with the potato flavor for a nice taste. The taste was more tangy than spicy, quite nice.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild spices.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Hecho en Honduras”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Honduras (7 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road