Yummies Ziba's Anillitos Potato Ring Chips Barbecue
Taste test: This bag contained small rings made from potato, generally similar to Hula Hoops, but these had more irregular shapes and more variation in the thickness of the rings. The rings had a light orange color, with lots of seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch and quite a lot of flavor — the mix of seasonings went well with the potato flavor for a nice taste. The taste was more tangy than spicy, quite nice.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild spices.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Hecho en Honduras”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Honduras (7 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road