Zapp's Potato Chips Spicy Cajun Creole Spiked with Tabasco
Taste test: These kettle-style potato chips had wiggly, irregular shapes, with many folded-over chips and an uneven coating of orange-red seasoning.
The chips had a very nice crunch and a good crispness, but best of all, they were loaded heavily with an intense flavor. It started out as a tomato flavor with some heat, but the heat grew even hotter in the aftertaste. This heat really hit me in the back of the threat, so it unexpectedly left me speechless at one point. Very good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tomatoey smell.
From the package: “Zapp's Potato Chips are kettle cooked in 100% peanut oil. one batch at a time. Although more expensive to make, the reward is a thicker, crunchier, tastier potato chip which we hope you will prefer. We thank you for buying our product. Enjoy, and laissez les bon temps rouler!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Zapp's (15 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road