Zapp's Potato Chips Spicy Cajun Creole Spiked with Tabasco
Taste test: These kettle-style potato chips had wiggly, irregular shapes, with many folded-over chips and an uneven coating of orange-red seasoning.
The chips had a very nice crunch and a good crispness, but best of all, they were loaded heavily with an intense flavor. It started out as a tomato flavor with some heat, but the heat grew even hotter in the aftertaste. This heat really hit me in the back of the threat, so it unexpectedly left me speechless at one point. Very good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good tomatoey smell.
From the package: “Zapp's Potato Chips are kettle cooked in 100% peanut oil. one batch at a time. Although more expensive to make, the reward is a thicker, crunchier, tastier potato chip which we hope you will prefer. We thank you for buying our product. Enjoy, and laissez les bon temps rouler!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Publix. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road