Zapp's Potato Chips Regular Flavor Who Dat?
Taste test: We've reviewed quite a few Zapp's flavors, and in nearly every case, they're flavors that other brands don't have. Through all of the years of eating them, I never realized that I hadn't tried a Zapp's just plain potato chip. If not for the huge words "Who Dat?" on the bag, I might not have even noticed this one, which turned out not to be any special flavor, but just plain potato chips.
The chips had wiggly shapes with lots of bubbles embedded inside and a golden yellow color generally with many levels of browning, plus lots of skin around the edges. We crunched in to find a strong, loud, crisp crunch to go along with a whole lot of tasty, salty potato flavor. Even without a special flavor, these were bold chips, quite good. Who Dat?
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of the usual oily potato kettle-cooked chips smell, but quite a bit stronger.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Breaux Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road