Zapp's Potato Chips Potbelly Brand Dill Pickle
Taste test: Zapp's is back with another Potbelly-exclusive potato chip flavor based on things sold at Potbelly Sandwich Shops, a follow-up to the ones based on Potbelly Brand Hot Peppers.
These ones had the same wiggly shapes that we've come to expect from Zapp's, with a golden yellow color generally some areas of dark skin on the edges and lots of seasoning on the surfaces, including some green bits.
We crunched in to find that some pieces had a solid crunch, while others offered a softer, crispier one. There was a strong dill pickle flavor throughout, pretty much just like eating a pickle. The pickle flavor mixed with a mild heat in the aftertaste, delivering some "zip" just as promised on the bag. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong dill pickle smell.
From the package: “These special edition Potbelly® Dill Pickle Chips are the perfect pairing of Zapp's New Orleans Kettle Style potato chips and the zip of Potbelly Sandwich Shop Pickles. Together we created the perfect combo of spice and crunch so that everybody who comes into a Potbelly Sandwich Shop can enjoy what we like to call 'The Dill Chip With Zip!' ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Zapp's (15 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (67 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Potbelly Sandwich Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road