Zapp's Potato Stix Voodoo
Taste test: We've enjoyed the Voodoo Gumbo flavor of Zapp's potato chips for years (it's recently been labeled as simply "Voodoo," dropping the Gumbo), but it was a surprise to see any potato sticks at all under the Zapp's brand, let alone Voodoo ones.
The sticks had a light orange color, so they had a bit more of a glow than plain potato sticks. We crunched in to find the usual potato sticks texture and a great flavor that was at once sweet, tangy, savory and little bit hot. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy smell, just like the chips.
From the package: “Our crispy potato sticks are cooked to perfection and combined with premium ingredients and a flavor sure put a spell on you! This special recipe results in a tasty unique snacking experience! Enjoy, and laissez les bon temps rouler!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Winn-Dixie. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road