Zapp's Potato Chips Sweet Pimento Cream Cheese
Taste test: These potato chips had the irregular, wiggly shapes that we've come to expect from Zapp's, with a lot of orange seasoning on the surfaces. After taking a whiff of the bag, we were expecting some hot chips.
With 8084 snack reviews under our belts, this was the first one to even mention pimentos, so our expectations very high.
We crunched in to find that the mix of cream cheese and pimentos didn't bring any actual heat, but it did deliver some of the tastiest potato chips we've eaten in a long while. The Zapp's crunch was excellent, and the flavor just worked perfectly with the potato. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A hot and spicy kick!
From the package: “Our Pimento Cheese Dip recipe puts this tasty Southern favorite on a chip! Pimento peppers Bring a warm sweetness to our big, delicious cream cheese flavor and put the party — and the crunch — into your mouth!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Zapp's (15 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Breaux Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road