Zapp's Potato Chips Sweet Pimento Cream Cheese
Taste test: These potato chips had the irregular, wiggly shapes that we've come to expect from Zapp's, with a lot of orange seasoning on the surfaces. After taking a whiff of the bag, we were expecting some hot chips.
With 8084 snack reviews under our belts, this was the first one to even mention pimentos, so our expectations very high.
We crunched in to find that the mix of cream cheese and pimentos didn't bring any actual heat, but it did deliver some of the tastiest potato chips we've eaten in a long while. The Zapp's crunch was excellent, and the flavor just worked perfectly with the potato. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A hot and spicy kick!
From the package: “Our Pimento Cheese Dip recipe puts this tasty Southern favorite on a chip! Pimento peppers Bring a warm sweetness to our big, delicious cream cheese flavor and put the party — and the crunch — into your mouth!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Zapp's (15 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road