Yupi Tozinetas Fred
Taste test: These wheat-based snacks were cut into rectangular pieces, all curled up to various degrees, giving them sort of the look of pork rinds — except that each pieces had three reddish parallel stripes along the otherwise pale beige surfaces, giving them a bacon-like look.
We crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and a pretty good helping of smoky bacon flavor, though far less flavor than you would get from actual bacon.
The strange bonus here was that there was also a packet of honey attached to the front of the bag! After eating most of the bag's contents without it, I opened the packet and squeezed it out onto a plate. I don't think I've ever dipped bacon into honey before, but I dipped the bacon-like snacks into it, and it wasn't a bad combination. It would probably taste even better to dip actual bacon into honey.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good smoky bacon smell.
From the package: “Artificial bacon flavored snacks”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (140 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road