Yupi Tosti Arepa
Taste test: These tortilla chips were oval-shaped, with a very light beige color generally, plus some darker spots of various color and sizes scattered around.
We crunched in to find a light, brittle crunch with initially a salty corn taste, followed by a mix of cheese and butter that grew stronger with more eating. Very tasty! They looked like ordinary tortilla chips (though with an atypical shape) but ended up tasting quite different thanks to this Colombian mix of flavors.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Hechas con Maíz 100% Natural” ... “Artificial Cheese and Butter Flavored Corn Snack”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jess and Tim in Colombia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road