Yupi Tosti Arepa
Taste test: These tortilla chips were oval-shaped, with a very light beige color generally, plus some darker spots of various color and sizes scattered around.
We crunched in to find a light, brittle crunch with initially a salty corn taste, followed by a mix of cheese and butter that grew stronger with more eating. Very tasty! They looked like ordinary tortilla chips (though with an atypical shape) but ended up tasting quite different thanks to this Colombian mix of flavors.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Hechas con Maíz 100% Natural” ... “Artificial Cheese and Butter Flavored Corn Snack”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jess and Tim in Colombia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road