Yupi Rizadas Sabor Tomate
Taste test: These potato chips from Colombia had narrow ripples, gently curving overall shapes and a light orange glow.
I crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch with a nice flavor, mostly of sweet tomato, with just a little tanginess. A simple but nice once, very tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy tomato smell, nice.
From the package: “Edicion Limitada” ... “Papas fritas sabor a tomate”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road