Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
Taste test: This mix of snacks included Rizadas potato chips, Tosti plantain chips and Tozinetas Fred wheat snacks shaped like bacon.
The potato chips had narrow ripples and a light yellow color, and they tasted good, with plenty of salt to bring out the potato. The plantain chips came in lots of shapes, from round to oval (including some very large ones), and they were pretty plain, just not much flavor to add to the mix. The bacon things may have looked remotely like bacon, and they did taste slightly smoky, but their crunch was crisp in a very un-bacon-like way.
A pretty good mix, tasty overall.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like pork rinds, oddly.
From the package: “Mixed fried snack, potato, plantain and wheat expanded with artificial bacon flavored.” ... “Consume totally once opened”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Party Mixes (137 snacks)
- Plantain Chips (43 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road