Taste test: This Funyuns knockoff from 7-Eleven looked a bit different than the famous onion rings from Frito-Lay, with bumpier surfaces and a bit of orange added to the yellow Funyuns color.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a great onion flavor that was less sweet and more savory than Funyuns. I liked these a lot — they were simple yet addictive. I ended up eating most of the three-serving bag in one sitting.
The bag featured an onion with a mustache and monocle for some reason. The anthropomorphized onion looked kind of like Mr. Pringle because of the general oval shape and mustache, but also kind of like the Grinch because of the shape of the top of its head.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild fried onion smell.
From the package: “Crunchy onion snacks” ... “What tastes like an onion, crunches like a chip and makes you smarter, better looking and more interesting at parties? Why Yumions, of course! Not really, but they are delicious.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road