Yum Yum Ripplets Sweet Cheddar
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips were the first chips we've seen that claimed to be "sweet cheddar" as opposed to just cheddar.
When we crunched in, our tasters were quite thrilled, as the chips were crisp and heavily seasoned a flavor that was intense and quite good. The seasoned chips varied from bright yellow to orange in color, and they tasted great.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Ooo, very strong potato smell, maybe a little cheddary. Like a loaded baked potato.
From the package: “Ripplets are the hipppest because they're thicker, have a taste that can't be beat and ripples so fine they're truly sublime. The Ripplet secret is to use only superior quality, carefully selected potatoes and then add the tastiest seasonings our own special way.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road