Yum Yum Ripplets Sundried Tomato & Basil
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips were heavily seasoned, with a yellow to dark orange overall color, depending on the level of seasoning for any given chip.
Upon close examination, there were small specks of green and orange in the seasoning. The chips were quite tasty and intensely flavored. Our tasters described the taste as kind of like eating pizza, or drinking Ragu.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pizza. Good.
From the package: “The secret of Ripplets crinkly chips is hidden in every ripply bite. These delightfully textured waves trap the flavour and roll on the tongue to provide a colossal crunch bursting with seasoning. The highest quality potatoes are cooked using our authentic recipe to reliver wave after wave of fun each time you enjoy a Ripplets chip from Yum Yum.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (25 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road