Yum Yum Ripplets Sundried Tomato & Basil
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips were heavily seasoned, with a yellow to dark orange overall color, depending on the level of seasoning for any given chip.
Upon close examination, there were small specks of green and orange in the seasoning. The chips were quite tasty and intensely flavored. Our tasters described the taste as kind of like eating pizza, or drinking Ragu.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pizza. Good.
From the package: “The secret of Ripplets crinkly chips is hidden in every ripply bite. These delightfully textured waves trap the flavour and roll on the tongue to provide a colossal crunch bursting with seasoning. The highest quality potatoes are cooked using our authentic recipe to reliver wave after wave of fun each time you enjoy a Ripplets chip from Yum Yum.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (27 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road