Yum Yum Ripplets Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips were narrow-rippled and had a decent crunch, though they were not all that crisp.
They were loaded with lots of tasty sour cream and onions seasoning, so they were pretty good, but a crisper underlying chip would have probably made them taste even better.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy onion smell.
From the package: “The secret of Ripplets crinkly chips is hidden in every ripply bite. These delightfully textured waves trap the flavour and roll on the tongue to provide a colossal crunch bursting with seasoning. The highest quality potatoes are cooked using our authentic recipe to reliver wave after wave of fun each time you enjoy a Ripplets chip from Yum Yum.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road