Yum Yum Ripplets BBQ
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips had a bright orange glow to them, thanks the yellowish chips and an unvenly applied orange seasoning.
Even chips that looked like they were light on seasoning were still heavy on flavor, as the barbecue seasoning was strong and even had a hot afterkick. It was not the most interesting barbecue flavor in the world, but still a bit above average as barbecue seasonings go, pretty tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong barbecue smell, mostly like the standard barbecue powder, but a little smoky too.
From the package: “Ripplets are the hipppest because they're thicker, have a taste that can't be beat and ripples so fine they're truly sublime. The Ripplet secret is to use only superior quality, carefully selected potatoes and then add the tastiest seasonings our own special way.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road