Yum Yum Ripplets
Taste test: These were good narrow-rippled potato chips.
They've had lots of good potato flavor, good crispness and lots of salt. A nice traditional rippled potato chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey and little bit oily.
From the package: “Ripplets are the hipppest because they're thicker, have a taste that can't be beat and ripples so fine they're truly sublime. The Ripplet secret is to use only superior quality, carefully selected potatoes and then add the tastiest seasonings our own special way.” ... “The secret of Ripplets crinkly chips is hidden in every ripply bite. These delightfully textured waves trap the flavour and roll on the tongue to provide a colossal crunch bursting with seasoning. The highest quality potatoes are cooked using our authentic recipe to reliver wave after wave of fun each time you enjoy a Ripplets chip from Yum Yum.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The Red Sox won the game that we ate these at.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road