Yum Yum Potato Sticks BBQ
Taste test: This version of the Yum Yum potato sticks (or "Juliennes" in French) had a pretty good barbecue seasoning, and the taste was about an even mix of fried potato and barbecue.
Yum Yum really manages to put a lot of potato sticks into their bags, so one of these medium-sized bags is enough to feed quite a large group of people..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good potto and barbecue powder smell.
From the package: “Saveur de BBQ” ... “0 gras trans/0 trans fat”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road