Yum Yum Potato Sticks Regular
Taste test: These potato sticks came in a variety of lengths, with many of the sticks fairly long by potato chip standards.
There was a good strong, salty potato taste at first, but kind of a burnt or oily taste in the aftertaste. Most of our tasters liked these, and they ate their way through the bag fairly quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oily.
From the package: “Ingredients: Selected Potatoes, Canola Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road