Yum Yum Potato Sticks Regular
Taste test: These potato sticks came in a variety of lengths, with many of the sticks fairly long by potato chip standards.
There was a good strong, salty potato taste at first, but kind of a burnt or oily taste in the aftertaste. Most of our tasters liked these, and they ate their way through the bag fairly quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oily.
From the package: “Ingredients: Selected Potatoes, Canola Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road